world health day let's fight with corona

World fight with corona

As we know today 07-04-2020 is world heal day and this time the whole world is suffering and facing a terrible epidemic covid-19 ( corona virus ) . a that time thousands of peoples are dying lives every day and millions of people's are suffering from this disease .
In such a critical situation, it was not right for me to talk about anything else in my first blog. So I try to write first on this subject.
We have all learned since childhood that
Health is wealth
That is why it becomes the first duty of all of us to keep ourselves healthy and also take a good care's of our family's health.
I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you,
And,
When we make past this all,may we never forget the sacrifices that our healthcare hero's made for us .we should all that's them.
Thank you, thank you so so so much, a big thanks to our real life hero's
Along with this, I would like to Tell you some home remedies which can be effective in fight disease covid-19 , and help you protect us from us 

They all tips should approve by the government of India ayush ministry.
Thank you.
( if I have made a any mistake or written anything wrong please correct me and give me a guidance.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सपनो में तू रख आस्था

Journey of life - change in an instant

attitude to inspiration